Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Like My Own Siblings

You know what? This is something that I am extremely fun. But I sure love them like my own siblings. I introduce to you ... Pamela Munga Balang, Cleopatra Nanang, Ivy M. Karangkas and Tatum Marion Neil Sagidon. They merely Cute right? : รพ hehehe .... However, they are my favorite crazy girls in Grace (no controversy please hahahaha…), not because of their beauty [kunun!] or 'height' [hahahah!] but of course in their determination to serve God and a deep longing to be together. Hmmmmm ... What attracts me is their ability to act in any performances, dancing, singing, commitments and bla! bla! bla!, and yup they are nice girls too even slightly naughty lol!... :)

---> Pammy, Cleo, Wel, Ivy & Tatum

Yes... they were studying at the same University and same course, and they will become an English teacher in the future, ya! by rite. Actually I have no idea to talk about them... hehehe inda bah!. So, this year I mean this month, they will finish the studies, and will return to their hometown for good maybe I guess, no hope blwuueek!... sob! sob! thing ya.... :(. I hope they will continue to be successful in their future careers.


I began to recognize them during preparations drama on Easter Day this year ... from there we began to familiar with each other, the madness thingy and sharing life experiences hehehe ... I don’t want to explain more detail about them, if you want to know more ... ask them :D.


I hope you all will always remember me, I try to believe that hehehe... and I know, something special in yourselves, special that you'll know it soon :)... Thank you and thank you and thank you sooooo much for being a good friend ya?... GBU ladies… I miss & luv u all…Cheers!! xoxox

3 comments:

IvY said...

huhu..wel i will come back here again January nex year so you can still see my face but Pam and Cleo......arghhhhh gonna miss them so badly..sob sob

Miss Ruepit said...

waaahhh!!!! A tribute to me and the other girls! :* Thanks ya bro for all the support and fun time we had together. Grace church mmg rock la! ;p of cos I'm not going to to forget all of you. We will still can keep in touch thru fon ma, mail ma, fb ma. hehe. I hope and wish u all the best. I dont want to see The Wel I knw today in another 5 or bg 10 thn dr sekarang. God bless bro!

Miss Ruepit said...

ivy, jgn ban gitu. ranau tu dekat jak bah dgn lawas. ko dtg la lawat sy nanti. hahah. no la, i wont stay at lawas for the rest of my exciting younger years. I need to explore outside and gain more experience. ;)

My Playlist

ChozenBand Live Show

Chozen%20BandQuantcast
 
^^
Pull Me Up



Home

Gallery

Music

Testimony

Creative